Mesh and regenerators for Stirling technology
Meshes and regenerators from GKD are used in a wide range of Stirling coolers and engines, as well as in heat exchangers for energy generation. Based on design specifications such as porosity and dimensions, we develop and produce regenerators for a wide range of Stirling units. The spectrum ranges from miniature coolers and large-scale coolers, right through to large Stirling engines in the high kilowatt range. The technology encompasses the entire vertical range of manufacturing – from mesh production, application-oriented post-treatment to the production of sintered regenerators as ready-to-use assembly parts for series production applications.
In the field of Stirling technology, we manufacture special meshes for optimum regenerators and disc assemblies from bronze, copper, and stainless steel, as well as custom designs and sintered regenerators for OEMs.
Benefits for Stirling technology
- Exact porosity up to 80%
- Highest level of cleanliness
- Sophisticated production technology for sintered and non-sintered regenerators
- Reproducible series production
- Special developments for high-temperature ranges in the regenerators
- Special meshes for individually designed regenerators