Filtration mesh and semi-finished products produced from metal mesh for crude oil filtration
Sand-control metal meshes from GKD are the centerpiece of filtration in the production string when developing new crude oil and natural gas deposits. Precisely defined mechanical, physical, and metallurgical properties of the metal meshes, combined with end-to-end monitoring, are the prerequisites for successful use our wire meshes for filtration in mining operations and raw materials handling applications. Our wire meshes are also continuously adapted and refined using our highly developed simulation technology to satisfy the requirements at the respective deployment location. For the crude oil industry, we produce high-strength filtration meshes and precisely defined semi-finished products for further processing at the customers‘ sites, while also securing full monitoring of all properties.
Benefits for crude oil filtration
- Precisely defined mesh designs
- Individually adapted semi-finished products
- Annealing to API specification 6A
- 100% monitoring of processes and properties
- 100% optical inspection of all pores
GKD screen belts in filtration processes
Our screen and filter belts are characterized by excellent filtration performance in mining operations and raw materials handling applications. Produced from metal or synthetics, their precisely defined mesh apertures guarantee high separation efficiency and optimum filtration, even without filtration aids. In addition to this, GKD filter belts offer high stability and optimum running properties.
- Sustainable and reproducible results in the process
- Excellent filtration performance thanks to precisely defined mesh apertures
- Fulfilment of special mechanical and process-based requirements
- Chemical resistance
- Customized fabrication