Process belts for deaerating MDF and chip mats in the timber industry
Our ventilation belts are woven as hybrid mesh in a combination of polyester and bronze. Thanks to a special weave structure, the belts guarantee optimum deaeration of the product cake. The ventilation belts get their discharge characteristics from the interwoven bronze wires, the so-called GKD Conducto® technology, which guarantees permanent electrostatic discharge as per the Atex standard. Our Conducto® ventilation belts stand for high quality and, thanks to the special GKD weaving technology, offer both excellent mesh strength and optimum running properties.
- Excellent product cake deaeration
- Permanent electrostatic discharge as per the Atex standard
- Optimum running properties
- Individual seam in line with process requirements
- Dimensional and form stability along with the necessary mesh flexibility
- No fraying of the synthetic mesh thanks to edge treatment