Conveyor belts for industrial baking processes
Stainless steel TRACKMATIC™ belts are used in continuous ovens to produce pizza, bread, and various pasta products. The V-crimps on the underside of the belts reliably control the belts and the products conveyed on them. The smooth surface of the metal mesh belts facilitates gentle product release. What’s more, the chemical and temperature-resistant belts are easy to clean.
- High temperature resistance
- Reliable, independent control system
- Gentle product release thanks to a smooth surface
- Food grade conveyor belts
Conveyor belts in belt freezers
GKD process belts produced from monofilament polyester mesh guarantee thermal resilience and thereby also process reliability. In the food industry, fast freezing of the processed products is always quality-critical. In the field of modern cryogenic technology, foods are shock frozen on GKD synthetic belts at -196°C using liquid nitrogen. They satisfy all basic prerequisites for selection of conveyor belts in belt freezers. With our expertise, we provide efficient and sustainable support for the processes used during freezing, cooking, and baking in the food and beverage industry.
- Suitable material quality (PES)
- Food grade material selection
- Formation of optical contrast between product and conveyor belt