FILTER BELT MADE OF SYNTHETIC FABRIC OR AS SYNTHETIC SPIRAL BELT
Filter belts from GKD are made of robust fabric that is produced on metal weaving looms and thermally post-treated. This guarantees the high degree of lateral stability and mechanical strength of our belts.
The combination of the right synthetic monofilament, weave type and aperture makes our fabric particularly effective. GKD produces woven filter belts from synthetic fabric or as spiral belts tailored specifically to each requirement. The belts are available in widths of up to 26.25 ft (8 meters). Filter belts from GKD are produced from plastics such as polyester, polyamide or polyphenylene sulfide (PPS).
GKD offers the right belts for dewatering of municipal or industrial sludge, for the production of fruit juice, for forming processes in the production of diapers and for other applications.
- Optimum product structure and release
- Good running stability, even at high speeds
- Effective particle retention
- Application-optimized air permeability
- High degree of lateral stability and high mechanical strength
- Optimum throughput performance
- Optimized for easy cleaning