Formed parts are used as 3-dimensional semi-finished products in various filtration applications, such as small filters in the automotive industry or as elements in the exhaust train.
A prerequisite for serial manufacture of formed parts is preparation of the mesh in the form of cleaning and thermal treatment. Selecting the right filtration mesh and corresponding weave type is also crucial for the reproducibility and stability of the processes. Processing of the mesh to create formed parts is performed with specially designed tools. Depending on the volume of the respective series, production of formed parts from the mesh is performed in fully automated systems.
Technical details and services
- High degree of production automation
- Independent camera inspection
- High reproducibility and process stability
- Coordinated process chains
- Matched meshes and processing steps