Regenerators are an integral part of Stirling engines and Stirling coolers. They largely determine the efficiency of these systems.
Regenerators from GKD are used in the most diverse of systems. These range from miniature coolers right through to large 25 kW machines. The design of the regenerators is matched to the specific requirements of the corresponding machine with regard to structure and porosity.
To this end, we produce regenerators as loose mesh stacks, as sintered components or mesh packs encapsulated in sleeves.
Technical details and services
- Made from bronze and stainless steel
- Loose mesh packs, encapsulated mesh packs or sintered regenerators
- Porosities as per machine specifications
- High-temperature solutions for Stirling engines
- Highest level of cleanliness and reproducibility
Do you need advice or more info?
Then contact a GKD specialist now.