Method Expert for Lean Management and Kaizen17. January 2023
CSR/Sustainability Manager focusing on Management Systems17. January 2023
Quality Officer for the Integrated Management System (IMS) area
At the earliest possible date. For our PQS team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
The PQS (Processes, Quality, Sustainability) team ensures that things run smoothly. The performance of our own processes as well as external ones is the foundation of our actions. In process optimization, we analyze existing processes, oriented to our own goals and strategy, identify weak points, and thus secure our supply chain. The qualitative analysis of existing operations processes and initiating improvement measures in cooperation with experts as well as ensuring successful implementation and sustainable evaluation are essential. With the help of data analysis, we identify potential for improvement and ask questions that perhaps no one has asked before.
- Maintaining and obtaining quality certificates within the framework of the integrated management system in accordance with ISO 9001/IATF16949, energy management ISO 50001, environmental management ISO 14001
- Designing and setting up future management systems within the GKD Group
- Further developing the existing process landscape
- Controlling and maintaining guidelines and documented information
- Planning and coordinating internal and external audits in the areas of ISO 9001/IATF16949, energy management ISO 50001, environmental management ISO 14001, and initiating and tracking corrective and improvement measures
- Preparing and participating in the annual management review assessment
- Monitoring and planning of project progress, process improvement measures, and quality assurance measures
- Developing and maintaining Automotive SPICE compliant development processes and documented information
- Managing and moderating customer meetings for potential analyses and in the context of non-conformities
- Carrying out reviews during development
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering, technically oriented studies in economics, or a comparable qualification with a focus on quality management, environmental management, sustainability or other related qualifications
- If you have at least two years of experience in quality management in the function of quality management representative, this is an advantage
- You have at least two years of experience as an internal auditor for the current ISO regulations, in particular for the focus on IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 process auditor
- You have experience in the area of integrated management systems (IMS)
- You are familiar with the moderation of problem solving teams
- You have already gained experience in managing projects in the aforementioned specialist areas
- Ideally, you have knowledge of Automotive SPICE and current ISO standards
- You are characterized by a high level of project identification, assertiveness, and a pronounced service orientation
- You enrich our team with your high level of communication skills as well as a structured, independent way of working
- Very good written and spoken English skills round off your profile
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.