Engineer in Manufacturing Technology and Construction16. January 2023
Student Employee for Corporate Development16. January 2023
Project Manager for Sales in Architecture
At the earliest possible date. For our Sales team. In Düren
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
- General consultations (presentations), as well as project-specific consultations with architects, consultants, executing companies, and end customers.
- Implementation of customer events and trade fair appearances
- Support of GKD partners / agencies
- Preparation of quotations incl. determination of price, freight and payment terms in cooperation with the project manager / accounting / shipping department
- Follow-up of projects / offers prior to order placement
- Price and contract negotiations, if necessary on site, until the order is placed
- Independent management and processing of projects (more complex orders)
- Ongoing control of projects with regard to deadlines, costs, and specifications
- Review of projects through post-calculation and evaluation of project progress
- Creation and tracking of project plans in coordination with the customer and internal departments
- Continuous improvement of project process flows and their databases
- Support for digitalization and automation
- Completed technical studies, ideally in architecture and civil engineering (employees from architects’ offices are also welcome) or industrial engineering
- Experience in sales of technically explainable products in the building industry
- Confident in reading construction drawings / technical drawings
- Social competence, communication skills
- Sense for current trends
- Solution orientation
- Structured way of working
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.