PQS / Process Management Specialist – Auditing18. January 2023
IT Supply Specialist – System Administrator18. January 2023
Project Manager for IT & Digital Transformation
At the earliest possible date. For our IT team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
The Information Technology team at the headquarters in Düren has the task of planning, implementing, and providing new or modified business processes in information and communication systems and integrating them into the existing IT biotope. This involves a constant exchange with colleagues from IT Supply, IT Demand as well as internal and external service providers and specialist departments. The management of national and international projects is the focus of your extensive and complex area of responsibility.
- Provide support in deriving a concretized IT roadmap from our corporate and digital strategy
- Design and manage/implement digitalization projects within the value creation processes on an international level with the aim of global harmonization and optimization
- Evaluate processes and data flows within the organizational structure and derive measures
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Work closely with adjacent areas and project partners
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering informatics, business informatics, or similar
- Project management experience in classic and agile projects from the industrial IT environment (experience with MES and/or ERP systems, project management systems preferred)
- Experience in complex IT projects for modernizing work processes
- Strong affinity for IT combined with a hands-on mentality
- Good analytical, conceptual, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, and intercultural competence
- Presentation and moderation experience
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with strong service organization skills
- Willingness to occasionally travel globally preferred
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.