PQS / Process Management Specialist – Processes18. January 2023
Project Manager for IT & Digital Transformation18. January 2023
PQS / Process Management Specialist – Auditing
At the earliest possible date. For our PQS team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
The PQS (Processes, Quality, Sustainability) team ensures that things run smoothly. The performance of our own processes as well as external ones is the foundation of our actions. In process optimization, we analyze existing processes, oriented to our own goals and strategy, identify weak points, and thus secure our supply chain. The qualitative analysis of existing operations processes and initiating improvement measures in cooperation with experts as well as ensuring successful implementation and sustainable evaluation are essential. With the help of data analysis, we identify potential for improvement and ask questions that perhaps no one has asked before.
- Anchor Business Process Management (BPM) in the corporate culture worldwide
- Ensure successful implementation of strategic change initiatives in the organization with a focus on process modeling and optimization
- Establish a globally consistent process map as a company-wide controlling instrument
- Process analysis, optimization, and implementation of methods and concepts from the fields of Lean and Agile Management
- Perform maturity analysis of processes through audits and evaluation of possible risk potential with regard to the project/the overall organization
- Create reports and bases for decision making
- Drive knowledge transfer between all sites and best practices within the company
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree or diploma in business administration, humanities, or technology (e.g. business administration, industrial engineering, quality management, business informatics)
- If you have a certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), this is an advantage
- You have a sound knowledge of management systems (ISO 9001/14001/50001, IATF)
- You have gained at least 4-5 years of professional experience in quality management with auditor activities in a global environment
- You have expertise in leading cross-functional international projects with a focus on quality and process management
- You are proficient in problem-solving techniques and have methodological skills such as Six Sigma in quality management
- You also have a strong affinity for IT and are proficient in MS Office and systems such as ERP, MES, DMS, and Q software
- You enrich our team with conceptual and implementation strengths, a hands-on mentality, holistic thinking, good communication skills, and team orientation
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.