Content Marketing / Editor / Copywriter (m/w/d)30. March 2023
Student Employee for Project work (m/w/d)3. April 2023
Marketing Event & Exhibition (m/w/d)
At the earliest possible date. For our Marketing-Team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
We are looking for people who enrich our culture. Who appreciate our mix of tradition and internationality. Who get involved. Who walk the path for a healthier, cleaner, safer world together with us.
- Largely independent conception, planning, implementation and follow-up of national and international trade fairs as well as customer events, both live and digital
- Close cooperation and coordination with the internal specialist departments and business units of the GKD Group, the foreign subsidiaries and with external service providers (stand builders, agencies, etc.)
- Experience in project management to coordinate the diverse tasks described above within tight timeframes including monitoring of defined KPIs to measure success.
- General administrative and organizational tasks such as Data maintenance, management of trade fair exhibits, brochure and advertising material inventory management and others
- High affinity for the use of digital media to independently operate our image database systems, the intranet, our website CMS as well as other tools
- Support for the social media activities of the GKD Group
- Professional training in the field of event planning (e.g. event management assistant), trade fair construction or comparable training (further training as a business economist for trade fair, congress, event management)
- Several years of professional experience in event management as well as in digital marketing, ideally in the B2B sector
- Experience in project management as well as high motivation to plan and execute projects independently and on your own responsibility
- Strong communication and coordination skills, as well as independent and self-reliant working style
- Good MS Office skills
- Business fluent in English
- High level of dynamism and flexibility in the environment of a company undergoing global transformation
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Continuing education and training
- Company pension plan
- Company medical care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and work with us to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We are looking forward to your application
Send them conveniently directly via our online application form. Of course, this also works for your unsolicited application.
You still have questions?
Then feel free to call us or send us an e-mail.