Intern for Project Work18. January 2023
Intern for Corporate Development18. January 2023
Intern or Student as IT Supply Administrator
At the earliest possible date. For our IT team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
The Information Technology (IT Supply) team at the headquarters in Düren is responsible for vendor and service management. This involves a constant exchange with colleagues from IT Demand as well as internal and external service providers and specialist departments. Data center operation, the provision of IT equipment, and collaboration in national and international projects are just part of the extensive and complex area of responsibility.
- Ensure efficient and smooth operation of all IT systems
- Perform needs analysis, consulting, and procurement of hardware and software
- Install, configure, and maintain physical and virtual MS Windows and Linux servers as well as LAN/VLAN/WLAN/VPN network structures
- Perform administration for the servers, clients, and applications on the basis of security guidelines, including access authorizations
- Perform fault analysis in the event of malfunctions in the hardware and software in cooperation with the corresponding service providers
- Provide technical support for the specialist departments in solving problems in IT systems (1st and 2nd level support)
- Create and update technical documentation and training documentation and communicate it through user training courses
- Undergraduate studies, at least fourth semester
- Initial work experience through previous internships is an advantage
- Open and communicative personality
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- High level of commitment, ability to work in a team, and flexibility
- We offer you an interesting, varied, and challenging internship with the opportunity for fast, practice-oriented work.
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.