Human Resources Development Specialist18. January 2023
Electronic Technician Specializing in Energy and Building Technology18. January 2023
Human Resources Administrator for Payroll
At the earliest possible date. For our HR team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
- Independently process all personnel-relevant tasks
- Coordinate and perform payroll accounting
- Actively support as well as continuously further develop and optimize payroll processes
- Personnel integration and support
- Act as contact person for the social insurance carriers and financial authorities
- Regulatory reporting/certification
- Keep personnel records
- Create and design employment contracts and references
- Act as a contact person for employees in answering a wide range of questions on payroll and social security issues
- Provide support during tax and social security audits
- Completed administrative training, ideally with further training as a human resources specialist and/or completed degree in business administration, e.g. with a focus on HR, or an equivalent qualification gained through professional experience
- Several years of professional experience in the field of human resources, payroll, and HR IT systems
- Very good knowledge of German wage tax law, social insurance law, and labor law
- Experience with the Metall NRW collective bargaining agreement
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, confident handling of personnel management systems (knowledge of Varial would be a particular advantage)
- Strong affinity for IT
- Independent, structured, team-oriented, and precise way of working
- Good knowledge of English
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.