Global Key Market Manager – Environmental Protection13. March 2023
Global Key Market Manager – Water
At the earliest possible date. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. Our qualified and motivated employees are on duty every day to serve and support our global customers. Their dedication is the guarantee for our continued business success. Flexibility, willingness to learn and adapt, collegial cooperation, and the pursuit of sustainable improvements play an important role in this.
We want to further advance the sales activities in our key markets and coordinate and strengthen them worldwide. In doing this, we aim to systematize and professionalize information flows between the locations in order to use synergies and distribute knowledge. The focus of the Key Market Manager is on global coordination in sales and product development and enhancement, and on market research, trend scouting, identifying potential customers, and the flow of information to and from product development/application technology. The Key Market Manager reports to the global market segment management and works closely with the subsidiaries.
- Coordinating global sales within the key market in coordination with the market segment management
- Working closely with the local teams as well as the market segment management and the Executive Board
- Sales controlling (planning, controlling, reporting) within the global key market
- Developing strategies for the key market in cooperation with the management (global and local)
- Documenting all available market intelligence for the key market, conducting market research, and segmentation
- Identifying new areas of application and target areas for the GKD Group as expansion opportunities within the key market
- Formulating, developing, and implementing market strategies for the key markets
- Developing new applications and expanding the product portfolio, coordinating with the Product Development department
- Developing and presenting business models as well as product requirements for new product offerings
- Developing and implementing new product launches, including product positioning, communication, and setting GKD apart from the competition, in cooperation with our Marketing department.
- Active participation in trade fairs (as exhibitor, visitor, or speaker)
- Conducting regular training sessions for the sales force, focusing on key selling points and differentiation from competitors
- Actively supporting the country organizations in their market entry preparations – from business planning to sales processes and marketing campaigns
- You have successfully completed a commercial or technical degree/training or have professional experience in this area or in this activity
- You understand business and have a high level of interest in technical applications and innovative technologies
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in this market or in this activity
- You approach others as an open and communicative team player
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally.
- You have the ability to recognize market trends and develop market-specific solutions in cooperation with others
- Confident handling of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CRM and project management preferred
- Due to the international orientation of the function, a very good command of English is required, your English is business fluent
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Corporate benefits
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.