Senior Manager Strategic Purchasing30. December 2022
Project Manager Sales16. January 2023
Engineer in manufacturing technology and construction
At the earliest possible date. For our Industrial Engineering team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
- Creation of specifications for the procurement or design of operating equipment (machines and equipment)
- Local manufacturing in the Architecture and Process Belts production segment at our international sites in close cooperation with the corresponding Manufacturing departments
- Member of an international Engineering team for the Architecture and Process Belts production segment
- Supervision of the commissioning of machines and equipment until handover to production
- Monitoring of project costs in close cooperation with the Controlling department
- Close cooperation with and support of the Maintenance department
- Creation of production drawings and parts lists for the Architecture segment
- Completed studies in engineering, with a focus on mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of 2D/3D CAD software; solid works, AutoCAD inventor, and mechanical
- Knowledge of additive manufacturing processes
- Social competence, communication skills
- Sense for current trends
- Solution orientation
- Structured way of working
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Ideally knowledge of consolidation
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.