Visionary23. January 2023
Head of Shipping10. March 2023
Customs and Export Control Specialist
At the earliest possible date. For our Shipping team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
- Ensuring that all exports and imports are legally compliant
- Assessing exports with regard to export control restrictions
- Checking items with regard to dual-use properties
- Checking goods against export lists and embargoes
- Advising and supporting our specialist departments in the classification of articles in the customs tariff
- Monitoring and carrying out sanctions list screenings
- Coordinating and monitoring customs authorizations (as authorized exporter, registered exporter and authorized economic operator)
- Completed commercial vocational training (industrial management assistant, forwarding agent, export agent) or comparable specialist training
- Sound knowledge and professional experience of export control
- Experience in customs clearance
- Good communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Pronounced service orientation
- Ability to work in a team and a hands-on mentality
- Good MS Office skills and experience in using an enterprise resource planning system (preferably SAP)
- If possible, certified training in the procedures of export and import for goods and services by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK)
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Openness to regular further training
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.