Student Employee Production and Engineering – Operational Excellence28. March 2023
Marketing Event & Exhibition (m/w/d)31. March 2023
Content Marketing / Editor / Copywriter (m/w/d)
At the earliest possible date. For our Marketing-Team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
We are looking for people who enrich our culture. Who appreciate our mix of tradition and internationality. Who get involved. Who walk the path for a healthier, cleaner, safer world together with us.
- Development of multi-channel content for the external communication of the GKD Group, aligned with the defined buyer personas
- Content harmonization and optimization of all media (brochures etc.), development of new and compliance with communication guidelines (content strategy)
- Management and adherence to the editorial plan / calendar (multi-channel)
- Planning, control and timely publication of content on all channels
- Support in the operation, maintenance and the further development of the international website of the GKD Group in a complex system environment, taking into account the surrounding systems (PIM, MAM, WordPress, etc.)
- Support as an active member of the communications team and take over organizational tasks, target-oriented cooperation with external copywriters
- Carrying out market and competition observations
- Interface function between all parties involved at the holding company and the foreign companies
- Journalism training or communications studies
- Journalistic or editorial work experience and/or professional experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of all common social media channels, experience in the field of SEM
- Strong understanding of technical interrelationships and processes
- Excellent writing style, communication skills and creativity
- High quality standards, structured and reliable work style
- Team player with very good communication skills, commitment and enthusiasm
- Project management experience
- Business fluent in English(other languages an advantage: ES, FR)
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Continuing education and training
- Company pension plan
- Company medical care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and work with us to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We are looking forward to your application
Send them conveniently directly via our online application form. Of course, this also works for your unsolicited application.
You still have questions?
Then feel free to call us or send us an e-mail.