Head of Global Controlling16. January 2023
Head of Global Supply Chain16. January 2023
At the earliest possible date. For our PQS team. In Düren.
GKD. We produce technical weave – since 1925. Owner-managed and family-owned, we stand for innovative and highly efficient mesh solutions for industry and architecture. More than 900 employees work for GKD worldwide, realizing our vision of a healthier, cleaner, safer world. We stand for clear values so that we can develop solutions together as a team and act with a focus on the future. In our collaboration, we rely on a strong, shared culture of dedication, development, reliability, and respect.
The PQS (Processes, Quality, Sustainability) team ensures that things run smoothly. The performance of our own processes as well as external ones is the foundation of our actions. In process optimization, we analyze existing processes, oriented to our own goals and strategy, identify weak points, and thus secure our supply chain. The qualitative analysis of existing operations processes and initiating improvement measures in cooperation with experts as well as ensuring successful implementation and sustainable evaluation are essential. With the help of data analysis, we identify potential for improvement and ask questions that perhaps no one has asked before.
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to legal and compliance requirements for the GKD Group worldwide
- Identifying and reducing compliance risks and implementing the Group-wide compliance program, which is considered best practice in Germany, together with internal and external partners
- Designing and carrying out regular audits in the core compliance areas (corruption and data protection) (together with the head of PQS) and specific audits, for example in the case of whistleblowing information
- Responsible implementation of case management including decision preparation and reporting
- Advising interested parties in the GKD Group itself or by setting up a suitable network for the various compliance focus areas
- Adoption of the conceptual design of necessary personnel and organizational measures as well as the follow-up
- Close cooperation on a global level with compliance and audit colleagues, with interdisciplinary teams consisting of external lawyers, as well as internal cross-functional areas such as PQS, IT, or Controlling
- Compliance reporting, operational support of the risk management process and preparation of the risk report
- Setting up reporting including the creation of meaningful KPIs
- Developing appropriate audit concepts, methods, and tools
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on business, information technology, law, or a comparable qualification for fulfilling the above-mentioned tasks
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in an industrial company
- In addition to a basic understanding of business processes and legal procedures, you are willing to acquire or already hold a professional qualification such as the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- You have already gained experience in dealing with compliance issues, preferably in industry or plant construction
- In addition to integrity and initiative, you have excellent communication skills and a sound knowledge of presentation and moderation techniques
- You have already proven your ability to work in a team and your social skills as well as your ability to structure and assert yourself on several occasions
- You have distinctive conceptual skills as well as a strong orientation towards creative solutions and implementation, and you think and act in an interdisciplinary manner
- Very good English skills round off your profile
- Family-run company with culture and values
- Modern working methods
- Attractive, collectively agreed remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Company training and continuing education
- Company pension scheme
- Company medical service care
Weave your career. Together. With us.
Do you want to shape your professional future and make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact to us
Here you can find
and partners in our
We look forward to receiving your application
Simply send it to us directly via our online application form. Of course this also works for your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions?
Then please feel free to call us or send us an email.